TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) is a must-have utility for every Mac user with five awesome features:
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Use the status icon to quickly check all temperatures, fans and even control the speeds directly from the menu.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
- Remotely monitor servers by having emails sent instead of local notifications.
Temperature Gauge Pro will also show a notification through the Notification Center or Growl when a temperature is hit or Auto Boost is enabled. Also, log all information to a CSV for graphing in an external app.
Supports all Macs, including the new Mac Pro 2013 model as well as all MacBook Pros (including Retina), iMacs, TG Pro natively supports both Intel and Apple silicon Macs, from 2008 all the way up to the latest models. This includes MacBook Pro (13, 14, 15 and 16 inch), iMac (21.5, 24 and 27 inch), iMac Pro, Mac Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, and Mac mini.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
macOS 11.0.0 or later
Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor
Feel free to post your Old TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) 2.87 torrent, subtitles, samples, free download, quality, NFO, direct link, free link, uploaded.to, rapidgator, turbobit, openload, mega.co.nz, filefactory, crack, serial, keygen, requirements or whatever-related comments here. Don’t be rude (permban), use only English, don’t go offtopic and read FAQ before asking a question. Owners of this website aren’t responsible for content of comments.