SnippetsLab is an easy-to-use snippets management tool. It helps you to collect and organize valuable code snippets, and makes sure that you have easy access to them whenever you want.
- Beautiful user interface, optimized for OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Create shortcuts for your most commonly used folders
- Add multiple fragments in one snippet
- Use full-text search to find your snippets instantly
- Supports syntax highlighting for over 100 languages
- Use iCloud to synchronize your database across multiple devices
- Import from other services to your database
- Use the SnippetsLab Assistant to search, browse and create snippets right from the menu bar
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
Feel free to post your Old SnippetsLab 2.3.3 torrent, subtitles, samples, free download, quality, NFO, direct link, free link, uploaded.to, rapidgator, turbobit, openload, mega.co.nz, filefactory, crack, serial, keygen, requirements or whatever-related comments here. Don’t be rude (permban), use only English, don’t go offtopic and read FAQ before asking a question. Owners of this website aren’t responsible for content of comments.