You’re on a path in the woods, and at the end of that path is a cabin. And in the basement of that cabin is a Princess.
You’re here to slay her. If you don’t, it will be the end of the world.
She will do everything in her power to stop you. She’ll charm, and she’ll lie, and she’ll promise you the world, and if you let her, she’ll kill you a dozen times over. You can’t let that happen. Don’t forget, the fate of the world rests on your shoulders.
You’re not going to listen to him, are you? We’re supposed to save princesses, not slay them…
- Fully voice-acted by the impeccable Jonathan Sims and Nichole Goodnight.
- Hand-penciled art – every background and sprite is drawn traditionally with pencil and paper by Ignatz-winning graphic novelist Abby Howard.
- A princess. She’s very bad and you have to get rid of her for all our sakes.
- No, the Princess isn’t a cosmic horror. She’s just an ordinary human Princess, and you can definitely slay her as long as you put your mind to it.
- Don’t even think about trying to romance her. It won’t end well for you.
- Hopefully you won’t die. But if you do, you’ll die a lot. Be careful and stay focused on the task at hand!
- Time loops No time loops. Don’t be ridiculous. Time is a strictly linear concept and it certainly doesn’t “loop,” whatever that’s supposed to mean.
- A branching narrative where what you say and what you believe determines both who you are and how the story unfolds.
- A new roleplaying experience from the creators of Scarlet Hollow.
Slay the Princess is a choice-driven psychological horror visual novel/dating sim with dramatic branching, light RPG elements, and hand-penciled art.
Genre: Adventure, Indie, RPG, Simulation
Developer: Black Tabby Games
Publisher: Black Tabby Games
Feel free to post your Old Slay the Princess-TENOKE torrent, subtitles, samples, free download, quality, NFO, direct link, free link, uploaded.to, rapidgator, turbobit, openload, mega.co.nz, filefactory, crack, serial, keygen, requirements or whatever-related comments here. Don’t be rude (permban), use only English, don’t go offtopic and read FAQ before asking a question. Owners of this website aren’t responsible for content of comments.