Mimestream combines your favorite Gmail features with the power of a native macOS app so you can move through your email effortlessly
Made for Mac, optimized for Gmail
As a native app written in Swift, Mimestream leverages the full power of macOS to deliver a lightning-fast and instantly familiar experience. Instead of using the IMAP protocol, Mimestream utilizes the Gmail API to enable an enhanced set of features that let you work with ease.
Work smarter, email faster
- Rise above the noise and focus on the work that matters most. Mimestream makes it easy to keep your inbox organized with confidence.
- Categorized Inbox – with support for Gmail’s categories, focus on what matters most and triage the rest at your leisure.
- Multiple Accounts
- Label Management
Committed to Privacy
Your data and credentials are stored only on your device, and the app only makes direct connections to Gmail. There are no intermediary servers, and Mimestream does not collect or sell your email.
- Lightweight and Fast – Mimestream is built for speed, and only uses a minimal amount of disk space to cache recent messages
- Offline Access – Fully functional when offline and on the slowest connections-perfect for business travelers and whenever you’re on the go
- System Notifications – Receive macOS system notifications when you receive new messages, so you never fall behind on important threads
- Aliases – Your email aliases are automatically synced from Gmail without any setup and are used for replies when appropriate
- Signatures – Signatures set up in Gmail are automatically synced with Mimestream
- Robust Search – Enter any Gmail search query into Mimestream and get consistent results. Search while offline, too
- Swipe Gestures – Use familiar macOS swipe gestures to quickly triage and archive your email
- Tracking Prevention – Read your email privately – Mimestream blocks tracking pixels from 50+ of the most common tracking services
- Keyboard Shortcuts – Triage your email quickly using keyboard shortcuts, including the option to use familiar Gmail or Apple Mail shortcut sets
- (macOS 14) Tokens sometimes don’t draw in address fields
- (macOS 14) The entire sidebar sometimes flashes during syncing activity
- (macOS 14) Editing Gmail Filter fields can insert smart quotes, creating invalid filters
- (macOS 14) Hoving over Labels with colors in the Menus can cause them to turn black
- (macOS 14) Choosing a mention suggestion doesn’t actually add the address
- App goes into a crash loop because the Gmail API is now occasionally not returning the Starred label
- Control-click on some areas of message list cells doesn’t work
- Mentions sometimes don’t appear if typed mid-sentence
- The Mentions suggestions menu is incorrectly positioned when app text size preference is large
- Pressing enter inside a list element after an inline code doesn’t continue the list
- Text size adjustments via Command +/- don’t always work correctly
- Attachments dragged from the compose window are locked
- Message list header unread/spam/trash counts can go negative
- Reset trials to allow returning users to re-try the app
macOS 10.15.0 or later
Feel free to post your Old Mimestream 1.1.2 torrent, subtitles, samples, free download, quality, NFO, direct link, free link, uploaded.to, rapidgator, turbobit, openload, mega.co.nz, filefactory, crack, serial, keygen, requirements or whatever-related comments here. Don’t be rude (permban), use only English, don’t go offtopic and read FAQ before asking a question. Owners of this website aren’t responsible for content of comments.