Fish Game is a beautiful and highly “sofishticated” aquarium simulator, lovingly crafted *by* enthusiasts *for* enthusiasts to be the de-fin-itive fishkeeping sim experience! Featuring fish with personalities and dynamic relationships, water quality modeling, plants that grow and so much more! Made with support from our friends at “Smarter Every Day”!
- In Fish Game, individual fish have unique personalities and behaviors, leading to infinite, evolving relationships! Get to know your fish over time as you watch them grow & interact!
- Holy carp! At our 1.0 launch there will be over 50 species of fish and aquatic plants for you to adopt and raise!
- Fully sculptable substrate and a diverse garden of rocks, driftwood, and other hardscape for you to choose from!
- Need more room? No problem! You can create multiple tanks, and each will be fully simulated! Species-specific tanks, hospital tanks, aquascaping – the world is your oyster!
- Carbon dioxide, ammonia, and oxygen levels are all tracked and have intricate interrelationships with your fish, plants, algae, light levels, and more!
- Light matters! Your plants have unique light needs – some will flourish in shade while others need to sunbathe. Plus you can trim and replant your cuttings!
- Don’t worry! Even though Fish Game is a highly detailed aquarium simulator, you don’t have to be a brain sturgeon to figure it out! And we’ve even included a passive play mode for those who don’t wish to perform cleaning and maintenance.
- Show off your creations via photo mode (including adjustable depth of field) or use Steam’s Big Picture mode to view Fish Game on your TV!
- This game was developed with support from Destin and our friends at Smarter Every Day! Tanks for all your help, chums!
It doesn’t get any betta than this! Start crafting your dream aquarium in Fish Game today!
Genre: Casual, Simulation
Developer: A Shell in the Pit Games, Creative Ink Games
Publisher: A Shell in the Pit Games
Feel free to post your Old Fish Game-TENOKE torrent, subtitles, samples, free download, quality, NFO, direct link, free link, uploaded.to, rapidgator, turbobit, openload, mega.co.nz, filefactory, crack, serial, keygen, requirements or whatever-related comments here. Don’t be rude (permban), use only English, don’t go offtopic and read FAQ before asking a question. Owners of this website aren’t responsible for content of comments.