Calibre is a complete e-book library manager. Organize your collection, convert your books to multiple formats, and sync with all of your devices. Let Calibre be your multi-tasking digital librarian.
Manage, convert, sync, and more
- Library management. Calibre keeps things orderly by creating single entries for books that contains multiple formats. Add tags and comments for better searchability.
- Format conversion. Calibre’s robust conversion options support
- E-book viewer: Add a command line flag –new-instance to force the viewer to open a new window even if the option to always use a single viewer window is set
- E-book viewer: Image popup: Add a checkbox to remember the last used zoom level
- Annotations browser: Fix exporting highlights in markdown not including all chapter titles for books with only a single highlight per chapter or a multi level ToC
- E-book viewer: Fix a regression that could cause the viewer to enter an infinite loop when displaying the result of a search that has only one match that is not found
- E-book viewer: Fix the occasional search result being marked as not found even though it is found
- TXTZ Output plugin: Only keep images if the text format is one that can reference images
- TXTZ Output: Fix cover not being properly identified in the generated TXTZ metadata
- FB2 Input: Fix the “Annotations” section not showing up in the Table of Contents
- Linux: Content server: Do not call listen on pre-activated sockets
- Fix sort order of similarly-named hierarchical categories
- Fix a regression that broke reading of covers from HTMLZ and TXTZ files
macOS 10.14 or later
Release Name: Calibre 6.29.0
Size: 286.6 MB
Links: HOMEPAGE – NFO – Torrent Search
Feel free to post your Old Calibre 6.29.0 torrent, subtitles, samples, free download, quality, NFO, direct link, free link, uploaded.to, rapidgator, turbobit, openload, mega.co.nz, filefactory, crack, serial, keygen, requirements or whatever-related comments here. Don’t be rude (permban), use only English, don’t go offtopic and read FAQ before asking a question. Owners of this website aren’t responsible for content of comments.