Apollyon is a dark fantasy narrative RPG focused on choices, where you summon demons and spiritual entities, deal with them for power, and delve deeper into an occult universe! It is a multiplayer choose-your-own adventure RPG mixed with a roguelike strategy board game and hidden deckbuilder elements.
In this 40+ hour game, you will:
- Use obsidian tokens upon the Apollyic table to control the powers of the world. Moving them upon the table influences what spirits can approach your table, which abilities you can use, as well as aiding or harming every challenge before you!
- Deal with three spiritual entities every round. These might be creatures of other worlds, other occult practitioners, visions of the beyond, or many, many more! They must be dealt with through violence, invocation, treaties, deception, or the like.
- Make difficult decisions that will change the narrative, both in small arcs and large stories for character and table alike. Your choices will matter, for better or worse!
- Invoke spirits of your own. You may bring some of these spirits between rituals as permanent unlocks, known as Invocations. You may also bring a small charm into every ritual, such as the Silver Timepiece to keep yourself sane while projecting into the spirit world.
- Play Apollyon with up to two friends, who will share the table’s alignment and take on every spirit together! This creates a unique strategy only present in multiplayer. For example, your efforts to escape a hostile fire spirit might be led by the player with more Agility, or the player who has a Guard on their physical statistics, in case they fail and take damage!
- Unlock and play the ten playable characters, and progress their stories alone or in multiplayer! Gaining power through these skills and abilities will help you complete later missions, known as Intentions.
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG, Strategy
Feel free to post your Old Apollyon River of Life-TENOKE torrent, subtitles, samples, free download, quality, NFO, direct link, free link, uploaded.to, rapidgator, turbobit, openload, mega.co.nz, filefactory, crack, serial, keygen, requirements or whatever-related comments here. Don’t be rude (permban), use only English, don’t go offtopic and read FAQ before asking a question. Owners of this website aren’t responsible for content of comments.